Jen at taleoftwocoins.blogspot.com did this survey and I enjoyed getting to know her....so here it goes......
"My 25 Firsts"
1. Who was your first prom date? ~ I only went to prom once, for my senior year, and my best friend Veronica and I decided to go together as friends since we had just gotten out of relationships. We had a blast!
2. Do you still talk to your first love? ~ All the time...my first love is Jesus Christ!!!
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? ~ I've never had alcohol, beer, wine nothing. It was something I chose not to do at a very young age. Never have and never will. It's a personal conviction and I stand behind it 100%.
4. What was your first job? ~ I worked my summer at a Private Industry Council program for teens since my 7th grade summer. We got paid $100 a week..not bad for a 14 yrs old huh? My first real job was at Walgreens as a cashier and then a photo tech...it was lots of fun!
5. What was your first car? ~ Oh boy...I was prob the only one on the road with a 1993 Pontiac Lehmans LOL. People always seemed amazed to see one still...it was my first car at 17..I wasn't too picky lol.
6. Who was the first person to text you today? My little sis Tati telling me she took she foreign language test. I prayed for her last night and I know she passed it!
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?~ My hubby, who forgot to put the alarm for work and was running late...he's not in trouble though lol.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? ~ Maestra Maria Isabel... in Costa Rica....boy was she strict but I liked structure...just wished she had a lil more of a sense of humor.
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? ~ from Costa Rica to Orlando, Florida when we can to live for one yr. I was 2 yrs old and still remember some of it.
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk?~ Their names were Karen and Cindy in Kindergarten...no, they are back in Costa Rica. Haven't seen them since 2nd grade but my mom ran into Cindy's mom a couple months ago!
11. Where was your first sleepover? at my cousin Marcela's house...2 houses down...we would sleep in the same bed....boy would she kick but it was always fun!
12. Who was the first person you talked to today?~ My hubby as we laughed on the phone for getting away with murder with his tardiness lol...cause he's "Mr. Reyes" he says lol
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time?~ my cousin's and his wife's, I walked along with my cousin Marcela holding her dress....there's a pic somewhere I need to get a hold of it and make a copy...Ii was about 5.
14. What was the first thing you did this morning?~ well, being pregnant you can almost guess and guess right...went number 1 lol......never fails:D
15. What was the first concert you went to? ~ Oh boy....ummmmmI went to see Jaci Velazquez and Plus One....it was awesome!!!
16. First tattoo? ~ Don't have any and never plan on getting one....again personal conviction.
17. First piercing? ~ My ears when I was 3 yrs old
18. First foreign country you went to?~ The USA..when I was 2
19. First movie you remember seeing?~ I know I saw others before this but I vividly remember seeing my first two movies in English....Alvin and the Chipmunks and Commando back in 1989..good movies!
20. What state did you first live in? ~ Florida
21. Who was your first room mate?~ My Chihuahua Bobby lol..he loved laying next to my feet as I did my homework....I lived with my parents until the day I got married so never had a real roommate.
22. When was your first detention?~ I only got like 2 but they were silly, for talking and it was in 11th...my friend and I both got one and we were let out like 5 minutes later lol. Told you it was silly...
23. Nancy didn't have a 23 but I'm going to add my own...
When was your first kiss?~ Summer of 7th grade...it was horrible lol...nothing like my hubby's kisses!
24. What are some things you would learn, given the chance? ~How to ballroom dance, how to bake and decorate really cool cakes, write great music, play the piano really good and the violin, sing with a beautiful voice, take amazing pictures of nature, Italian and improve my Portuguese! Get a Cricut and make amazing projects with it! Plant a beautiful rose garden so I can have beautiful roses to look at through my window!
25. Who will be the next person to post this?~ I have no idea....but will love to read their answers!