Thursday, October 8, 2009

MIA just for a bit...

Hello my very sweet bloggy friends and family! Time to start our journey to Florida is getting closer. Wanted to let you know that today will be my last day with internet access until next friday. Just didn;t want you to think I disappeared hahaha. I will keep you guys posted once we arrive. THANK YOU for all your prayers, words of encouragement and good wishes! You guys are the BEST<3 Feel free to leave me comments..I promise I'll get to them:D I pray you are blessed this coming week.

Love lots,
Susan

7 comments:

Tonya said...

Have fun on your trip!

Jen&Carter said...

Have a safe trip. Praying that it is safe and the transition is easy.

Kristi said...

I pray safe travel for you and will look forward to hearing from you again!

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

Sis, leave it to you to even be considerate enough to inform the blog world. You are so sweet!

Can't wait to hear all about your new home!

I love you.

Jess said...

May God bless your trip and your new home....

Love you

Jess

Anonymous said...

Mwah! much love. xoxo

The Little Miss said...

I just found your blog and Ive enjoyed it alot! You really are so sweet!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila