Friday, October 30, 2009

I am back and feeling very blessed!



Hello my dearest friends and family!


I pray my post finds you blessed! We made it safe and sound to Orlando, Florida and were sweetly welcomed by our family. The very next day we begin our search to settle in and God has been more than gracious! By that following frinday the Lord had blessed us with new cell phones, an apartment, a car a job for Manuel and the Lord has provided a very nice family to rent our house in California! We are simply amazed to see how God is so faithful! We knew that this would be a big change for us starting over but we also knew that God was in complete control and that we just needed to obey and allow Him to take care of all the details. He is more than faithful when you surrender to Him!

I want to take the time to thank you my bloggy friends for all your prayers and wonderful wishes during this time of change. God has heard them and has taken good care of us! Thank you for your love!!!

We are now enjoying our new home and settling in quiet well. Having our family close by is very sweet! We are still looking for a church so please keep us in your prayers that we find the church the Lord has for us! Oh and Lord-willing a week from today we'll find out what we're having, it will also be our 5th wedding anniversary that day!!!! We're so excited....we'll def let you know the big news!


Here are a few pics of the last days in California:


(Here with my mini me Niki...every time her mom says a friend is coming..she thinks it's me...she loves me!)


(our good friends Jen n Rico treated us to a dilicious dinner)


(I am pictured here with the wonderufl ladies from the Leadership Team of the Women's Ministry which I was part of....they also treated me to a delicious lunch)


(I am here with one of my very good friends Irene who is like a big sister to me)

And a few pictures of our first days in Florida:



(Our beautiful nephew Isaiah with my sis/his mom Irene)


(This little guy brings the fmaily so mich joy)


(I am here with my other sis Gaby who is so happy ti have me close again)


(My youngest brother Jimmy with my hubby Manuel....they are like brothers!)


(My mami is so happy to have us close again and is so excited to meet her grandbaby)


(I love my abuelita (grandma) so much..she's been an inspiration and has a huge heart)


(Isaiah is quite a character hahaha)


(We love this little guy so much..hadn't seen him since his birth)


(How bout them beautiful blue eyes and long eyelashes?!?!?)

Fresno, CA will always have a special place in our hearts! We do believe that God brought us here for reasons yet unseen. We are excited to see what Go dhas in store and are ready to be used for His glory!


God bless you my wonderful bloggy friends n family...you are a true blessing
Love,

The Reyes Family

8 comments:

Tonya said...

Glad everything worked out for you! Enjoy your new home! I love Orlando. :-)

Veronica @ Luv My Quiver Full Of Arrows said...

First things first...Isaiah is too cute for words, Girl! What an angel! He reminds me of Zack with those eyes and golden hair. Adorable. We can't wait to meet him!

I am so blessed to know my little brother is among family and that you all love him so much. Having wonderful in laws is the icing on the cake of marriage... I know because I have some of the best! Thank you for loving him, sharing him, and encouraging him. Your marriage is a sweet kiss from the Lord to me.

We miss you guys so much, but are so happy that you are so happy!!

xoxo,
Veronica SIS

Chris@Joyful Mother said...

Again Welcome to Florida!!

So glad you are so happy to be around your mami and abuelita, and the rest of the family.

I know you miss your other family in Cali. Soon enough you'll get to see them again, I'm sure.

Good to hear the pregnancy is going well.

chris in Fl

More Than Words said...

It's so good to read a post from you, and that you are transitioning well. It is nice to be around family, especially when you are going to be having your first baby!!!

I will be praying that you find a church home soon!!!!!

Loved the pictures, and you look beautiful as always!

Jess said...

I'm so glad that everything is going so good for you!!!!!


That little boy is so precious!!!!

Keep us updated girl...you know we can't wait to hear the sex of the baby!!!!


Love, Jess

La Familia Garcia said...

SOO glad that you are there safely! It looks like a LOT of people are going to miss you, but it also looks like you will be WELL loved in your new home!! Blessings!

Kristi said...

Oh, how wonderful to hear of such great news! God is so good in His provision amoungst everything else! It is so great to hear of all that He has already taken care of for you guys in this move. I love the pictures of your family. It brings tears to my eyes to see how happy you all are together. Just thinking of the joy it must bring your mom to have you there...with a grandbaby on the way...thank goodness I haven't put on make-up today. I cry to easily. But having been seperated from my parents since I was pregnant with my second son, I know how special it is to be able to live close to family. My mom is still thankful to this day that she got to be with me for the pregnancy, birth and first three years of my first born.

You look wonderful! I especially love the skirt you are wearing in the picture with you and your friend Irene. The colors and style fit you very well!

I will praying for a church for you two. I know how difficult it can be to find the one God would have you to be in. I will be praying for wisdom and guidence for Manuel!

Brenda said...

Glad you made it safely to FL. Your nephew is adorable!
I can see you are loving being back with family again.