Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Little Bit Bout Me!
It's always fun to get to know those in your life and I thought it was time a one more of these...enjoy!
1. What's your favorite Easter candy? Jelly Belly jelly beans, anything sour!
2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women? I think my first reaction is to answer..women..BUT I've come across some very high maintenance men..impressive hahaha! Now around the house...normally women but some men can be very clean as well.
3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures? I love to read but I am a visual learner so.....I do prefer blogs with pictures/images. They definitely catch my eye!
4. Were you popular in high school? Well, the one word my classmates and friends always used to describe me was "sweet". I was the sweet one in the group, the one keeping everyone out of trouble, the shoulder to cry on, the good listener, the encourager. I didn't really mind it because I really liked to make a difference in people's lives. I wouldn't say I was popular like the cheerleading squad but I was friends with alot of the popular kids. I had all kids of friends..never liked to be clicky. Everyone had someone neat to bring to the table:D
5. What's your bra size? uuummmm this might be a lil too personal...I'm pretty sure someone out there won't mind revealing this info though:D
6. How many states have you lived in? I always wanted to travel and being an Army wife definitely helped me accomplished this. We've lived in three states in five years of marriage. I actually lived in all three states in my first year of marriage....Florida, Tennessee and California.....talk about being adventurous!!!
7. What's one blog you read every day? Well, I haven't been able to keep up with blogging lately but I do enjoy following my sis-in-law's blog because they live across the country and it makes me feel like I'm right next door. I also enjoy Sandy's and Kathryn's because they are strong women of God and always delight me with a neat post, Jessica's because I've adopted her as my twin and I love how she makes me smile and one more would be Katie's because she's also expecting a little girl and like me, she's very detailed with her pregnancy posts! There are a few others I truly enjoy!
8. Peanut butter or Nutella? I've never had Nutella...but I hear it's pretty good. I do like peanut butter..especially on toasted bread with jelly! Yum!
Now it's your turn:D