Monday, March 22, 2010

Time To Reveal....The Finished Nursery!

I know that some of you have been eagerly awaiting to see pictures of our baby girl's nursery. After much work, time and lots and lots of love..we are finally done! The only two items missing are a lamp and a mobile other than that it's completed!!! I want to thank my beautiful mom who blessed us so much making the crib bedding, painted the mural/wall/rocking chair, and made some of the decorative items for Karina's room. My mom is an angel in my life. I also made our baby several things. It was one way for me to show Karina how much I already love her! I'm glad most of her items were made with our very own hands...she will be able to truly appreciate all the love that went into them! Ready???































10 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

It's gorgeous. I bet karina will love it!

~Sandy said...

Beautiful!!!!!! Her room is amazing:) She is one blessed little girl for sure. ((hugs))

Darcie said...

It is absolutely truly beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Fit for a princess. xo

Jen&Carter said...

I love the nursery pic, I can't believe that you are so close. I hope that she is born on her due date my B-day. COngrats again.

La Familia Garcia said...

Wow that is so sweet! I love the finished look! and the butterflies....

Anonymous said...

I have so enjoyed your blog and wanted to pass an award onto you that I just received. Just sharing the love! xo

Abs and Me said...

I love it! She has some amazingly talented women in her life! The room is beautiful!

Kristi said...

I'm supposed to be taking a blogacation, but I just had to come check on you since you are so close to having baby! I'm so glad I did! What a beautiful nursery!!!! You all did a splendid job! How peaceful and beautiful it will be to sit in there and rock your precious little girl! I can't believe the quality of the bedding your mother made...asbolutely incredible! Now, it's time for baby!

Jess said...

absolutely gorgeous...i bet she loves it already!!!

So glad you are doing so well!

Love you twin...love you so much!