Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello Blogger!


Good morning blogger world! After much thought I've decided to enter the new and innovative world of blogger. My one and only reason of doing this is the same reason I entered myspace...to glorify the Lord!!! God has used my myspace to touch people, to minister to others, to make people think about their own spiritual walk or lack of, He has even used music I've included to reach down and reveal amazing thruths or soothe a restless soul. Yes...the myspace that gets a bad rap and it's only because there's so much filth like in everything the world has to offer but YES....God has created a mini ministry out of it. Many a times I wanted to let go of this so called myspace only to come accross an amazing message or comment that included something like "that songs is amazing, it's really soothing to hear" or "wow, I can really tell you love God just by looking at your page" or the latest one was having my 16 yr old cousin from Houston call me and tell me that it took him 25 seconds to scroll through my myspace cause I have sooo much and he realized that I am a strongn Christian oh and to top it off to follow with... how can I talk to God? He even told me that he wanted to change his "religion" from atheist to Christian cause he does believe in God. I told him how to talk to God by the way....I told him all about the salvation of his soul.I planted the seed and believe it or not God used myspace which is now "HisSpace". With that said....I've decided to give blogger a try and to put give it to the Lord and use it to share with you my blessings, to tell of His good works in me and through me, to show Jesus to the world and to let you know that there's peace and hope in the cross. I want to put God on the spotlight and tell you about the many wonderful things He does for me, through me and around me:D So this too will become HisSpace!

God blesses me every day:


The LORD bless you and keep you; the LORD make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26


And I must share it with the world so HE can be glorified!!!

















Til next time.... ~*~ SUSAN ~*~


Text Color










No comments: