1. I'm an Army wife and Lord-willing we're going to make it a career
2. I speak Portuguese, learning to play piano and then viloin and love to scrapbook
3. I fell off a bike when I was 6, got five stitches on my face and have the scar to prove it yet I've never broken a bone....thank God!
4. Teaching a women's Bible study class this summer at church, I'm decorating for a women's ministry event 50's theme and will be the speaker's attendant for a church event....God is putting me to work....it's awesome! It's all for His glory:D
5. I've been to 28 US states and lived in 3
6. I'm the first grand-daughter on my mom's side...there are 12 boys ahead of me so I am #13 and was born on the 13th of Jan. pretty cool! I am told that the family was overcome with joy to finally have a girl (reminds me of the women in my life now who have longed to have a baby girl and God gave them their princess...wow so neat cause I just relaized the miracle that God did through me...He gave my entire family the desire of their heart...a baby girl...ME:D ), my mom says that I had 3 baby showers, over 40 dresses ...they must have been hanging in their closets waiting for a girl to arrive lol.
7. I would love to be a wedding planner! My hubby is encouraging me to go to school for it...I already have a logo I designed and my company's name lol......ya never know what God has in store
8. My favorite colors are red, burgandy, sage green and sky blue
9. I love glitter, butterflies, hearts, photography, Precious Moments and Willow Tree figurines, music,laughing, poetry and GOD!!!!
10. I loved playing make believe as a little girl..I wrapped my hair with a long towel = my long hair, put scotch tape on every finger = long fingernails, put aluminun foil on my teeth = braces (i know i wanted some so bad lol), had many baby dolls cause I wanted to be a mommy and had a pet chick for a lil while...it was soooo cute but I had to return it to its proper home.
(with my mini me...my cousin Melina...Sis..Manny and I say that she would make a beautiful bride for Walker....she's very smart,a girly girl, loves to talk, not shy, has a beautiful singing voice, says the funniest things, loves to sing about the Lord and says that He lives in her heart and is really cute! Ya never know what God has in store)
(with my brother Danny who lives in Costa Rica and looks so much like Elvis Presly lol and my mami)
(with one of my sisters, Irene on the day she delivered my nephew)
(My hubby and I after our date on Valentine's Day)
(with my hubby on his very cool motorcycle...he took me for a ride just recently and it was quite an adrenaline rush..fun!)
(riding Kayla at the Women's Retreat..a really sweet horse)
(with baby Oliver, my good friend's baby while I babysat him, such a good baby...he loves me!)
(these two were me playing with the camera and my timer....also experimenting with lighting...from my camera course)
(for entertainment purposes: didn't know this toy could be so much fun lol...love my cousin Raul's face)
TAGGED...YOU'RE IT!!!Now it's your turn to share with us. Looking forward to getting to know you a little more.......
Sis a couple more pics of my primita Meli (poor Walker he prob has several people trying to marry him off lol)