Contemplate..I've always loved the word and been fascinated by the act of contemplating. I am a natural born daydreamer hahaha! You will catch me doing this at least 3 times a day. This is a time for me to contemplate and meditate about, my walk with Christ,the Word, my learned lessons, my loved ones, my dreams and goals. I use it to reflect on life. Growing up I never really knew how to define it. This is what Dictionary.com says:
verb (used with object)
1. to look at or view with continued attention; observe or study thoughtfully: to contemplate the stars.
2. to consider thoroughly; think fully or deeply about: to contemplate a difficult problem.
3. to have as a purpose; intend.
4. to have in view as a future event: to contemplate buying a new car.
–verb (used without object)
5. to think studiously; meditate; consider deliberately.
Future event (no.4).....going home to Heaven!!!! I know I love to try to imagine what it will be life, it's beauty, being in God's arms, talking to Jesus face to face!
Lately, we've been catching our Karina Rocio daydreaming and it's the cutest thing ever. I didn't even know babies knew how to do this hahaha! I wonder what runs through their little head? Whether it's something genetic or not Karina and I both do it lots! I wonder if we've done it at the same time, thought about each other and didn't even know it???? huh....
I thought it was neat that we were both caught on camera and I thought I'd share: