Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday....Thank You JESUS!!!!




Today is a very special day for all Christians...we remember the day our Savior gave His life on that cruel, cold cross for me, for you, for all of God's children. It's a day that brings tears to my eyes as I am reminded of the pain my Savior endured as He was thinking of me. Let's remember our Heavenly Father, Lord and Savior today who is sitting on God's right side awaiting our arrival in Heaven with open arms!!! I am looking forward to seeing Him face to face one day, sit on His lap, look into His eyes and fall asleep in His arms! May the Lord bless you on this glorious day! Happy Good Friday!

*** Watch this video ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v8HJC0Am84

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Where would we be without Him? I don't even want to imagine. I'm so grateful for what He did for me/us!
Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Made me cry, great post. Although, to be honest, I wish I had even more gratitude for what He did than I do know.

It's an especially good time to ponder on what He did for us.