Monday, May 4, 2009
Await My Arrival this 2009
Spring brings in beautiful flowers, cool sunny days, parks filled with children's laughter, lawn mowers mowing away, pretty butterflies, singing birds. So much beauty BUT God has something even more beautiful in store at least for this spring...babies! There's been two times in my life when I've been blessed with the opportunity of being surrounded by not one, not two not even three but many expecting mommies! Below is a list of the many pieces of Heaven coming this year. What a great joy! It's such a blessing to be surrounded by women who's faces are glowing and are smiling from ear to ear as they await the arrival of a precious gift from God's hand! The other time was back in fall 2007 as we threw a a babyshower for three of my friends/classmates! I had 6 other women in my life who were pregnant! There's something unique this time around though....did u notice???? This must be the year of the girls!!! God has also answered prayers...He knows the desires of our heart! God loves His children and He shared His passion in His Word:
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the children of one's youth.
Blessed is the man
who fills his quiver with them!
He shall not be put to shame
when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
These are all the beautiful babies/answered prayers God has or is creating in 2009...so far
* Irene - Isaiah Pastor (our nephew) - born January 9, 2009
* Ani - Gabriela Isabelle - born April 5, 2009... desire = hoped for a baby girl
* Stephanie - Cassidy - born April 2009... desire = a baby after several miscarriages, miracle baby
* Laurel - Myles (adopted from Rwanda) - held him for the first time May 2, 2009... desire = to become a mommy
* Vanessa - baby boy born March 2009
*Brandi - Selah - due May 27, 2009...desire = to have a baby girl (they already have two boys)
* Erin - Josiah Nathaniel - due May 26, 2009 desire = to have a baby boy (they have two girls) Baby Josiah has a heart condition and docs say he will need 3 surgeries after birth BUT I am praying for a miracle, for complete healing before he's born!
* Veronica - Isabella Grace (my niece) - due June 10, 2009... desire = baby girl (they have 4 boys and 1 girl and wanted another princess)
* Brooke - due in June 2009
* Ann- Madison Jane - due June 18, 2009 - she also has 5 cousins who are expecting, all girls... Ann's desire = a second baby (she has a 9 yr old so they tried to conceive for 8 yrs and endured 2 miscarriages...8 yrs later they are expecting their baby girl!)
* Lupita (our cousin) - Daniel Jr. and Emily (twins) - due July 2009... desire = to have 4 kids (she has two older kids and God is blessing them with two more at the same time:D
* Chelsey - Gabriella Christine - July 2008
* Mayte - due November 2009...desire = to have a baby after trying for a while
* Kat - just found out - due in December 2009
* Natalie - due in December 2009 desire = to have more children and God is making that happen
* Maria - just found out - due Decmber 21, 2009
* Sandy's daughter to conceive - she miscarried in Dec. 2008..desire = they hope that this is the year the Lord has chosen for her!
I want to make a point in my life to pray for others. We are to be selfless as we serve God and think of others. God layed in my heart to pray for these babies. I will be praying for them during the month of May! If you know of other babies I can pray for let me know. It's so important to pray for our children even for the unborn because the world (satan's) goal is to go after them. But I will pray that they become warriors of Christ and make a difference in God's kingdom. Each baby is born with a mission in life! I will also be praying for the parents so they are strengthened and become wise in the Lord as they raise their beautiful child. This is tomorrow's generation! Thank you God blessing these families with a little piece of heaven"
Here's are some of the cuties:
My beautiful nephew Isaiah! taken last month..he's almost 4 mos. green eyes haven't changed!!! He's the first baby in our family and we're so in love with him!
Gabriela Isabelle, her daddy is like a brother to me...we've known each other for 17 yrs so she's like a niece!
Cassidy was such a wonderful miracle God had in store for Steph and Clint. After several miscarriages, countless surgeries, and doctors saying they wouldn't conceive here we see God's power and His faithfulness to His promises! She arrived a lil early but well taken care of!
border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5332124505334482258" />
This is Josiah Nathaniel when he was a little younger in his mommy's womb. They have a scheduled C-section for May 20 at 8am. Josiah has a heart condition called Hypoplastic Left Heart Symdrome - the left side of his heart is under developed. The doctors want to operate on him right after he's birth and then do two more surgeries a few months later. I am praying for complete healing....for a MIRACLE!!! Please keep the Wilsons in your prayers. Baby Josiah is in God's hands!!!!
(Here he is smiling the day his parents were given hope that he wouldn't die since previously they had told them that most unborn babies with this symdrome don't make it..that smile was God's reassurance that Josiah would make it!!!!)
Posted by God, My Savior Forever! at 3:27 PM