1.What do you wish you had right now? our children, my grandfather, a green tea frap
2.Where do you wish you could be? with my grandfather laughing at our inside jokes
3.What are you thinking right now? the cool breeze feels so good..thank you God!
4.Who is the last person you talked to? my husband
5.What was the last thing you drank? water..I'm need to drink more of it
6.What is the last thing you ate? pasta salad and chocolate covered strawberries..yum
7.Who do you miss the most? my grandfather and my aunt
8.Who was the last person that made you laugh? Ann...she has the cutest laugh:D
9. Who was the last person that made you cry? Laurel while reading her post..she finally meet her adoptive baby in Rwanda for the first time and will bring him home!
10. What time did you go to bed last night? We dozed off watching Jurassic Park 3 around 11:45pm
11.What time did you wake up? at 9:30am but my hubby and I stayed in bed talking about life as we cuddled...love those momments!
12.What makes you happy? my God, my Jesus, my beautiful husband, wonderful family and amazing friends who are a like family...love you guys!!! Oh and music, worshipping God, making friends, strawberry shortcake, scrapbooking, red roses and sunsets over the beach
13. What makes you mad? when people are mean or say things without thinking and hurt others
14.What is your mood at the moment? I'm really learning to trust God these days and it's where I want to be..my eyes are focused on HIM! Focused
15.Where did you go last? I went to Ann's house who's due with her baby girl Madison June 18, hadn't seen her in a while so it was nice to catch up! She's also a military wife!
16.Where do you plan to go next? we will go to church tomorrow Lord-willing and maybe on a little date with my hubby and to the hospital to visit someone very special
17.What time is it? 7:29pm.....still can't over the fact that people in Japan are eating lunch right now on sunday...crazy
18.Write three words that describe you. blessed, hopeful, caring
19. What are you looking forward to? the future..I know God has many wonderful things in store, to "walking for Arthritis" as we remember the wonderful people in our lives who suffer from arthritis including my wonderful grandmother, to meeting our cousin's beautiful twins, spending time with our nephew Isaiah, meeting our beautiful niece Isabella and holding our babies one day!
20. What is one word that does "not" describe you. tall
21.What is your favorite type of animal? Butterfly..those that know me well know how much I love them!
22.What color is your favorite? red even though mint green and sky blue are runner ups
23. What color is your house? grey with dark red roof
24. What color is your bedroom? well white right now but I would like a splash color soon!
25. What day is your least favorite? every day is a gift but I guess mondays only because I miss my hubby as he goes back to work
26. Who texted you last? my hubby telling me that I accidently lockd him out lol...I brough thim chocolate cake so he says I made up for it:D~
27. What movie did you watch last? Jurassic Park 3...hadn't really seen it
28.Who called you last? Patricia, a wonderful friend who took time out of her busy schedule to call me, uplift me and give me helpful info...she also has a cute laugh!
29.What is one thing you can't live without? my God!!!
30.What do you hear right now? my hubby's playing his Delirious cd as he works on our patio and I sit by him keeping him company and chit chatting..he loves it!